Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Greetings from the WORLD OF TOMORROW!!!

Just as i suspected. I am chronologically disoriented in more ways than anyone could have ever suspected. I have no idea what day or time it is but i do feel great!

BUT.

The plane ride was great. Good food, mediocre inflight movie (pirates 3) no one was sitting to my left so i got two pillows and a seat to lean over in. Brisbane is much like a smaller, Cleaner, more modern and cleaner version of miami. minus the beach, and yes i said cleaner twice. Pictures to come later after i check in to my hostel. Right now it feels like it's 4:30 but its actually 9 o'clock in the morning. also i have been up for like 8 or 9 hours anyway. but..... oops the internet is cutting in and out. ok well i will post more later as i take pictures and check in to my hostel.

No comments:

Post a Comment